This recovery process helps you restore the C: drive with the original software content that is installed when you buy your acer notebook, laptop. Follow the steps below to rebuild your C: drive. (Your C: drive will be reformatted and all data will be erased. It is important to back up all data files before using this option.
Before performing a restore operation, please check the BIOS settings.
1. Check to see if Acer disk-to-disk recovery is enabled or not.
2. Make sure the D2D Recovery setting in Main is Enabled.
3. Exit the BIOS utility and save changes. The system will reboot.
Note: To activate the BIOS utility, press F2 during POST.
To start the recovery process:
1. Restart the system.
2. While the Acer logo is showing, press Alt + F10 at the same time to enter the recovery process.
3. Refer to the onscreen instructions to perform system recovery.
Important! This feature occupies 15 GB in a hidden partition on your hard drive.
Site searches: restore acer aspire laptop factory settings, reset my acer laptop to its original factory settings no cd, restore my acer laptop factory settings, acer laptop notebook default bios password, restore my acer laptop factory settings, acer laptop default bios password, notebook restore acer aspire laptop factory settings, reset my acer laptop to its original factory settings no cd